- Squeeze lemon juice (you need 2 T), crush garlic, trim any visible fat from chicken thighs and finely chop parsley.
- Sprinkle half of the spices on one side of chicken thighs.
- Heat a 12" cast iron skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add 1 T of the Ghee. Once melted, add chicken thighs, seasoning side down. Sprinkle remaining spices on unseasoned side and brown for about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Add crushed garlic and cook 30 to 45 seconds, stirring frequently, until fragrant. Quickly add Pacific Foods Organic Bone Broth Chicken Original to pan and use a spatula or spoon to gently scrap the bottom.Bring broth to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until chicken is cooked through (about 8 to 10 minutes depending on thickness).
- Once chicken is cooked through, remove to a plate with tongs.
- Turn heat back up to medium and add baby spinach. Saute for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring, until wilted. Whisk in remaining 1 T of Ghee and 2 T of lemon juice. Reduce sauce for 2 to 3 minutes until slightly thicker. Add cooked chicken back to skillet to warm through. Serve topped with fresh chopped parsley and Enjoy!