- Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit. Prick potatoes all over with a fork and rub with oil; season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes directly on an oven rack and roast until very soft when squeezed and skin is crisp, 60–75 minutes.
- About 10 minutes before the potatoes are done, place the Organic Baked Beans Vegetarian in a medium sauce pan over medium heat and cook, stirring often, until hot, about 6-7 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant, add onion and cook until tender, about 5-6 minutes. Add the spinach leaves and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes until spinach has wilted.
- Cut open each potato. Top each potato with ¼ of the baked beans, ⅛ cup shredded cheddar, ¼ of the spinach mix and ¼ avocado. Top with more red pepper flakes, if desired.