- Heat large pot over medium heat.
- Add carrots, onion, and celery and let cook 5-10 minutes, until softened.
- While veggies are cooking, mix together the meatball mixture and shape into quarter-sized meatballs.
- Add Organic Beef Broth to veggie mixture and bring to a boil.
- Lower broth to a simmer and add couscous.
- While couscous is cooking, heat skillet over medium heat and cook meatballs in batches, browning on all sides until cooked.
- As each batch of meatballs is browned, add them to the broth mixture until all the meatballs are in the soup.
- Stir in kale and let soup simmer 5-10 minutes to let the kale soften and the meatballs to cook through.
- Serve, topped with parmesan cheese.