July 8th, 2013
We asked for your best non-dairy ideas, and you delivered. Throughout June, fans offered us their favorite tips and tricks for National Non-Dairy Month. Kudos, you guys really know your stuff.
Here a few pointers we gathered from all of you (in no particular order):
1) Use Almond Milk to make chia seed pudding. Top with fresh berries - @wrightinthecity
2) Make omelets, smoothies, lattes, snazz up your cereal, your coffee with any non-dairy beverage.- @miriama59
3) Blend Unsweetened Almond Milk, Hemp Protein powder, kale & frozen fruit! - @serene_streams
4) Use Pacific Almond Milk to make homemade non-dairy ranch dressing- @krisotto22
5) Add quinoa to your (non-dairy) smoothies as a secret protein boost- @noblepig
7) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk in oatmeal keeps it healthy & delicious - @uprootfromOR
8) Red delicious apple, non-dairy beverage, pinch of cardamom & ice. Blend. Makes for an AMAZING apple smoothie! - @gigstarr
9) Add Hemp Milk to iced espresso - @healthycollegegirl
10) Use Almond Milk in Pumpkin Pie Smoothies for a sweet, healthy treat with maple syrup & chia seeds! - @jillyrh
Check out all the tips, tricks and recipes from Non-Dairy Month. Missed this month's giveaway? No worries, there will be lots more coming your way. Stay tuned!