With all this cold weather sweeping the country, there’s no doubt you’ll need something to keep you warm. And, what better to soothe your soul than these dairy-free drinks?
Simple Dairy-Free Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Chocolate Non-Dairy Beverage of choice
- Dash of nutmeg or cinnamon
- Heat non-dairy beverage in saucepan over stove on low or in microwave until warm
- Sprinkle desired spice on top
Creamy White Hot Chocolate
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Hemp Vanilla Non-Dairy Beverage
- 1 ½ tablespoon shaved cacao butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon sweetener (e.g. agave nectar)
- 3-4 drops mint extract
- In a small saucepan, heat all the ingredients over low for about 5 minutes (cacao butter should be entirely melted at the surface).
- Transport to a blender and blend for 30 seconds to emulsify cacao butter into the beverage.
Not in a chocolate mood? This the best tea latte we’ve ever had! Choose a decaf tea if it’s for dessert and you’ll fall right to sleep.
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Non-Dairy Beverage (we suggest the Oat, but any will work)
- 1 Earl Grey tea bag
- Heat up your favorite Non-Dairy Beverage in a saucepan or microwave.
- Steep an Earl Grey tea bag in the beverage for 2-5 minutes.
So, get to it! Pick your favorite mug and curl up with some hot yumminess.