Zesty Black Bean Stew
Created by: Pacific Foods
Cook Time:PT45M45 min
Prep Time:PT15M15 min
- 1 quart Pacific Foods Spicy Black Bean Soup
- 1½ cup button mushrooms, ¼” slices
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup carrot, ¼” dice
- ½ cup onion, ¼” dice
- ¼ cup celery, ¼” dice
- 30-ounces low sodium black beans
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Bring Spicy Black Bean Soup to gentle simmer in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, carrot, onion, celery and beans. Do not drain beans.
- Allow stew to come back to simmer; cook 5-7 minutes until vegetables are heated through.
- Serve hot.