Roasted Red Pepper Gazpacho
Created by: Pacific Foods
- 4 cups of Pacific Foods Organic Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup (1 carton)
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 diced cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomato, in juice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon salt
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Combine ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Ladle mixed ingredients into a blender, filling about half full.
- Pulse until soup is turned into a chunky salsa like mixture and transfer to another mixing bowl.
- When all of the soup has been processed and combined, chill thoroughly.