Pumpkin Spice Soup
Created by: Pacific Foods
A rich fall favorite with the sweetness of pumpkin and butternut squash. You’ll smell the crisp fall air and hear leaves crackling under your feet! Serve with a dollop of sour cream and fried sage leaves for an elegant presentation.
For a vegetarian version, sub Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth.
- 2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
- 2 cups Pacific Foods Organic Free Range Chicken Broth
- 1 carton Pacific Foods Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup whipping cream
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Combine Pacific Foods Organic Creamy Butternut Squash Soup with Pacific Foods Organic Free Range Chicken Broth in a saucepan over medium heat and stir.
- Add in the Pacific Foods Organic Pumpkin Puree, brown sugar, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and pumpkin pie spice and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cream and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.