Creamy Chicken and Veggie Soup
Created by: Tiffany Anderson
Simple and yummy, creamy chicken soup. Can be dressed up or dressed down. Would probably go great with rice too.
Cook Time:PT30M30 min
Prep Time:PT15M15 min
- 1 ½ Cups Pacific Foods Organic Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Button of Garlic, minced
- 1 chicken breast, chopped into bite size pieces or smaller
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 cans of veggies, whichever kind you like in your soup, drained
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Shredded Cheese for garnishing (optional)
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Pour olive oil into a deep frying pan. On low you can add the garlic and oil and let them cook up until aromatic.
- Now add the raw chicken and cook until done. Make sure it all blends with the garlic and onions.
- Once cooked through add the condensed soup and milk. You can adjust the amount of milk depending on how runny or creamy you want your soup to be. Play with it.
- Season with some salt and pepper. A good sprinkling is a good place to start.
- Add the drained veggies and stir together to complete the dish.
- Once it's all warmed through you're done and ready to eat.