Poached White fish and Mushrooms
Created by: Pacific Foods
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth (1 32-ounce carton)
- 2 cups white mushrooms, ¼” slice
- 7 whitefish fillets, skinned, deboned (3-4 oz ea)
- 4 cups Pacific Foods Organic Mushroom Broth (1 32-ounce carton)
- 7 1” sprigs rosemary, fresh
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Bring Vegetable Broth to gentle simmer in shallow pan; add mushrooms
- Add fish fillets, ensuring they are sumberged. Return to simmer; cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove fish and mushrooms; hold warm
- Add Mushroom Broth to poaching liquid and boil vigorously until reduced by 3/4 and slightly thickened.
- Strain broth through a fine sieve.
- Place fish on plate and cover with mushrooms; spoon 1-2 ounces of sauce over fish. Garnish with sprig of rosemary.