Created by: Pacific Foods
- 1 32 oz Pacific Foods Organic Tortilla Soup Starter
- 2 Cups Cooked brown rice
- 2 Cooked chicken breasts, shredded*
- 1 Cups Cooked black beans
- ½ Cups Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Jack or Cheddar Shredded Cheese, divided
- 12-16 Corn/flour tortillas
*Vegetarian option: substitute cooked black beans
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown rice, shredded chicken, black beans, sour cream and 1 cup of shredded cheese and set aside.
- Place about 1/4 cup of filling mixture in the center of a tortilla and roll into a tight roll. Repeat with the remaining filling.
- Pour about a cup of soup starter onto a 9x12 pan and place enchiladas seams down tightly into the pan.
- Pour remaining tortilla soup starter evenly over the enchiladas. Top with cheese and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes covered then remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes until cheese is completely melted and golden brown.