Rice, Fruit & Nuts
Created by: John Haight III
A change from dry cereals and eggs. Rice covered with fruit and nuts and splashed with almond beverage. You can use whole fruit jams also.
Cook Time:PT0M0 min
Prep Time:PT15M15 min
- Brown Rice (sometimes I use a combination of rice and other grains cooked beforehand and refrigerated)
- Raw walnuts, peanuts, almonds, etc.
- 1 banana
- Handful of blueberries, strawberries, mango, etc.
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Organic Almond Non-Dairy Beverage
- Anything else that is good and healthy like carob or coconut shavings
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Cook rice ahead of time and refrigerate. (I always keep cooked rice on hand for whatever. Doesn't last long in this house. Make extra the night before to save for breakfast.) Everything else is a raw as you can get or in a container in your refrigerator except the bananas.