Mini Butternut Squash Bisque Frittatas
Created by: Pacific Foods
These mini frittatas are easy to put together and the perfect combination of savory fall spices and fresh spring breakfasts. For the best flavor, we recommend farm-fresh, free-range eggs. You might try serving with cherry tomatoes or topping each muffin with a slice of tomato before putting it in the oven.
Cook Time:PT30M30 min
Prep Time:PT15M15 min
- 1 carton Pacific Foods Organic Butternut Squash Bisque
- 12 eggs
- 4 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup Gouda
- Cooking spray
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Whisk Butternut Squash Bisque and eggs together. Add one handful of baby spinach at a time and stir together.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Spoon mixture into muffin tin. Fill each muffin about ¾ full. Sprinkle each with cheese.
- Bake muffins 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees. Makes 24 muffins.