Honey Oat Granola Pancakes
Created by: Sarah House for Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods
Pacific Foods and Bob's Red Mill are celebrating Celiac Awareness Month together with delicious recipes and a giveaway. See our Facebook pages for more details.
Contest period runs 5/6/2014-5/9/2014
Cook Time:PT15M15 min
Prep Time:PT15M15 min
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Almond Non-Dairy Beverage Original or Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 4 teaspoons cooking oil
- ⅔ cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Honey Oat Granola
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Preheat a non-stick or lightly oiled skillet or griddle to about 350° degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pancake Mix, Pacific Foods Almond Non-Dairy Beverage, egg and oil and whisk until smooth.
- Using a ¼ cup scoop, portion pancake batter onto the preheated skillet. Sprinkle each pancake with Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Honey Oat Granola. When bubbles rise to the top of the pancake and the edges begin to set, flip the pancake over with a spatula and continue to cook about another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Serve piping hot with your choice of toppings.