Created by: Pacific Foods
Hemp pancakes are healthier and even tastier than regular pancakes. Use unsweetened hemp for a lower sugar option and the same fluffy consistency. Use chocolate hemp for a luscious start to your day. Top with syrup, fruit, chocolate or anything else!
Cook Time:PT15M15 min
Prep Time:PT15M15 min
- 3 cups pancake mix (or gluten free substitute)
- 2 eggs (skip or substitute, to make vegan)*
- 1/2 - 1 cup Pacific Foods Nondairy Hemp Beverage (use chocolate or other sweetened varieties for a sweeter pancake)
- ¼ cup oil (coconut, vegetable etc.)
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Whisk together wet ingredients.
- Slowly fold in dry ingredients
- Heat griddle or cast iron pan, add oil and ¼ cup batter.
- Cook on one side until batter bubbles. If you add anything (chocolate chips, blueberries etc.) add them now and flip pancake.
- Serve warm with desired toppings.
*For a vegan option, omit eggs or use egg substitute (like bananas)