Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancakes
Created by: Pacific Foods
Cook Time:PT31M31 min
Prep Time:PT12M12 min
- 1 ½ cups gluten free flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ to ½ cup Pacific Foods Organic Almond Original
- 1/8 cup honey
- ¼ cup expeller pressed canola oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- maple syrup
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Whisk together egg, Pacific Foods Low Fat Almond Non-Dairy Beverage, honey and canola oil.
- Slowly fold in gluten free flour until all ingredients are incorporated. For fluffier pancakes, do not over mix.
- Heat griddle or cast iron pan, add tablespoon canola or vegetable oil and 1/4 cup of batter.
- Cook on one side until batter bubbles.
- Sprinkle batter with blueberries and flip to other side.
- Serve warm with butter and maple syrup.
*Potential garnish: blueberries.