Chai Morning Glory Muffin
Created by: Pacific Foods
Cook Time:PT30M30 min
Prep Time:PT30M30 min
- 2 cups Whole grain flour
- 1 cup White sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Carrots, shredded
- 2 cups Pecans, chopped
- Apple, diced
- ½ cup Vegetable oil or melted butter
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Pacific Foods Barista Series™ Spicy Chai Latte Concentrate
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 12 muffin cups (or 24 mini muffins), or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Stir in the carrot, nuts, and apple.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, oil, vanilla, and Pacific Foods Barista Series™ Spicy Chai Latte Concentrate. Stir egg mixture into the carrot/flour mixture just until moistened.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes (12 minutes for mini muffins) until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.