Banana Bread Oatmeal
Created by: Jones
In a college student’s apartment there are a limited variety of ingredients. One morning there was nothing I wanted more than a piece of banana bread, I made do with the ingredients I had and this is what I came up with. Enjoy!
Cook Time:PT0M0 min
Prep Time:PT0M0 min
- 1 banana cut into about quarter inch pieces
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup Select Soy Original Non-Dairy Beverage (the amount can be changed depending upon how thick you like your oatmeal)
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Stir all of the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Remove and stir, add more Select Soy Original if desired