Created by: Chris Deferio
Cook Time:PT5M5 min
Prep Time:PT10M10 min
- ¼ ounce Dark chocolate syrup
- 2 shots Espresso
- 4 ounces Pacific Foods Barista Series™ Soy, Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary syrup (recipe below)
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1 cup Water
- 2 sprigs Rosemary, fresh
- 1 cup Sugar
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Pour dark chocolate syrup into an (8 ounce) cup.
- Stir in espresso.
- Steam Pacific Foods Barista Series™ Soy and rosemary syrup in a metal pitcher until temperature reaches 160°F; pour into cup using latte art.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground nutmeg.
In a small saucepan over high heat, bring water to a boil and rosemary sprigs to a boil.
Add sugar; cook and stir until dissolved. Remove from stove.
Remove rosemary sprigs and cool to room temperature.