Created by: Chefdonna
This is a festive, non-alcoholic holiday drink.
Cook Time:PT0M0 min
Prep Time:PT15M15 min
- 2 ounces white (baking) chocolate
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup Pacific Foods Organic Almond Vanilla Non-Dairy Beverage
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon honey
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Freeze the chocolate, then chop it into tiny pieces in a food processor.
- Combine all ingredients (except the 1 teaspoon of coconut) in a blender. Blend for 30 seconds on medium speed.
- Stop the blender, stir and scrape down the sides of the blender with a spatula.
- Continue blending until well mixed.
- Pour into 2 8-ounce glasses. Garnish the top of each drink with the remaining coconut.