Peach Cobbler Smoothie
Created by: Cara Lyons of Cara's Cravings
Dessert in a glass, for breakfast or snack! Cooked oats make this smoothie deliciously reminiscent of its namesake baked good. See more about Cara's Cravings here.
Cook Time:PT0M0 min
Prep Time:PT15M15 min
- 1 ½ cups frozen peaches
- ½ cup cooked steal cut oats (tip: I keep a batch of cooked oats in my fridge for adding to smoothies, or mixing with fruit or yogurt for my toddler)*
- 8-ounces Pacific Foods Almond Original non-dairy beverage
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon raw creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 2 dates
*To make gluten-free be sure to use gluten-free steel cut oats
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Begin processing on low speed to break up the fruit, gradually increasing to high. Blend for 30-60 seconds on high, until smooth and creamy. Pour into two glasses and enjoy.