Creamy White Hot Chocolate
Created by: Consumer Recipe
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup Pacific Foods Hemp Non-Dairy Beverage Original
- 1½ Tbsp shaved cacao butter
- 1½ tsp sweetener (e.g.: agave nectar)
- 3-4 drops mint extract
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
PRINT THIS RECIPE›
- In a small saucepan, heat all the ingredients over low for about 5 minutes (cacao butter should be entirely melted at the surface).
- Transport to a blender and blend for 30 seconds to emulsify cacao butter into the beverage.
*Potential garnish: shaved chocolate and mint sprigs